Elemental is a full featured WordPress theme framework that gives you everything you need to build amazing websites.
Elemental was designed to give you all the functionality you need, out of the box, to run a world class website. Included are popular features such as navigation breadcrumbs, and paged archives. The flexibility of Elemental comes from it’s first-class HTML and CSS – no other theme comes close. It has been optimized for search engines so you don’t have to worry about hiring expensive SEO companies; simply using the theme is enough.
Elemental includes a comprehensive control panel that allows you to change every aspect of your website with ease, giving you more time to create killer content.
Image thumbnails are easily taken care of with our amazing TimThumb image script (which is used by thousands of sites across the web), and advertising is controlled via the built in support for the WP125 plugin.
Purchasing Elemental gives you access to 1 to 1 support with the theme developers via our helpdesk software, and our accounts login panel gives you easy access to your purchases at any time.
Complete Feature List
- Stacks of Filters and Actions to increase child theme customisation potential
- 12 custom page templates which let you create contact forms, sitemaps, image galleries, blogrolls and much more with ease
- Complete breadcrumbs support, site wide
- Auto-resizing thumbnails, and the ability to automatically grab thumbnail images from the post content (custom fields not required!)
- A built in contact form with user definable email address, messages, and CAPTCHA to reduce spam
- Support for the WP125 advertising plugin for full control of the adverts on running on the blog
- Elegant, animated, multi-level dropdown menus for pages and categories
- Code to prevent content redundancy across the site – no 2 posts will appear simultaneously
- Print-friendly options on single-post pages
- Four widgetized regions with optional advertising
- Support for gravatars, author comment highlighting, threaded comments and paged comments
- Print.css stylesheet